Have you ever wanted data in a cell that is in worksheet 1 to be put into another worksheet? No need to copy and paste, use this quick and easy tip to get the same results.
1. Enter the data into the first cell on the first worksheet.
2. Go to the other worksheet where you want the data to appear and highlight the cell where you want the data to appear.
3. In that cell type =
4. On the tabs select the worksheet where the data you want to enter is located.
5. Click on the cell that contains the data you want to copy to the other worksheet.
6. Press Enter. The data will now appear in the second worksheet.