For the fourth consecutive year, YCL has updated the Leo Buscaglia Foundation site! We are very proud of this ongoing relationship with a very worthwhile organization. Each year the Foundation makes grants to organizations across the US that support their mission of building community spirit. YCL updates the site to showcase the year’s recipients. The Report to Contributors page offers links to each recipient to allow visitors to learn about each organization. The Home Page includes a FLASH of a selection of recipient logos.
Dyna-Tech needed to get information out quickly about some great new products. They scheduled 3 emails to spread the news.
- There are actually 2 divisions within the company. So the email designs needed to be similar but different.
- The messages needed to go out in a relatively short period of time. Your Computer Lady used 3 different people to get the job done.
Not a Challenge:
- Dyna-Tech is in Branchburg, New Jersey. Distance isn’t a problem at all thanks to email and YCL’s use of an online meeting service.
- Your Computer Lady has specialists on call for graphic design and for HTML programming for special needs.
This brand new company needed a web site to showcase the talents of the principal and associates. The message needed to be strong and clear. YCL worked with Mt_G’s graphic artist to build the site. Content Management Software was included to allow Andrea Norman to update and expand the site as needed.
- Gathering information and a portfolio from Andrea’s past successes to showcase her talents.
- Creating a navigation that was flexible to change as the company’s message was refined and expanded.
Design Samples Mind the Gap Company website