Below is a good email from Carole Cobbold, owner of Party With Paint asking for customer reviews. I asked Carole’s permission to use this in a blog post. She hit the nail on the head when she stated in the email “… your reviews are like GOLD to us!!!”
Did you know
- You don’t get anywhere with Houzz without reviews even if you are paying for Pro advertising.
- You don’t even get listed in the Home Advisor online directory without at least 1 review.
- A survey from Dimension Research indicated 90% of the respondents stated positive reviews influenced their buying decision.
- A Google survey found that 54.7% admitted that online reviews are fairly, very, or absolutely an important part of their decision-making process. 10.4% said absolutely.
- BrightLocal’s survey in 2014 found 88% of consumers saying they trusted online reviews as much as person recommendations.
But reviews are hard to get!! People are busy. They mean well but they forget, delay, procrastinate.
How do you help them?
Make doing a review easy!
Carole emails attendees the day after their paint party. In the email are links to take people right to the review sites. She lures them to Facebook with photos from the party.
- She explains how important the reviews are.
- There is a clear call to action to do a review.
- She reminds me of what fun I had.
- She gives me a photo of me as a gift.
Thank you so much for attending a painting session at Party With Paint! We sincerely hope you enjoyed your experience! The group picture has been posted to our Facebook page and your personal photos are attached. We would LOVE to hear about your experience. Your reviews are like GOLD to us!!!
Until next time — Cheers!
Just click on any of these links to write a review — thanks!
Google Plus – https://plus.google.com/+PartyWithPaintLLCMesa/about
Making art fun for everyone!
Be included when it comes to discounts and specials! Follow us on
Instagram @partywithpaint and/or Twitter @PWP_Perks
Ask more than once.
Carole needs to send this email to me again in 1 week as a reminder. She can add a line at the front along the lines of “In case you forgot…”
Every eNewsletter Carole sends should have a Review section in it. Give me a chance every month to do a review.
Next in this series – Using a Postcard with QR Codes