Many times when giving a presentation we have all printed out our slides and covered them with hand written notes, but if those papers get lost we are in a heap of trouble. This tip that can help save you that headache.
- At the bottom of your slides there is a box that says “Click here to add notes”
- Click in that box and add all of the notes you would normally write in for that slide, and do the same for all your slides
- Now click File and then select Print
- In the print settings the default setting is usually to print the whole slide; click the drop down arrow next to it and select Notes Page
- Now in the print preview you will see all of the notes you typed into the notes section
So never worry about losing your printed notes slides again because now you can just reprint your presentation!