Get the biggest bang for your buck by writing a great post.
Example: Thank you @Jean Flis for your great presentation today at @WSRG. I love your “core, pop, fizz” mantra. I can do that! @Heartlink
- Go to the person’s business page to make your post. That’s where they really need your support.
- @Jean Flis will put the post on Jean’s personal FB profile. Only do this if you think she would want the post on her personal page. If in doubt, skip the personal page.
- @WSRG will put the post on the WSRG networking group page. That’s where Jean made the presentation so you want the thank you to show up there.
- @Heartlink will put the post on another group page that you know Jean belongs to.
- Adding the comment about “core, pop, fizz” gives other people who see the post something to respond to, to “engage” with since FB wants engagement.
The @ sign tags the page. When you start typing the WSR, FB will give you a list of WSR… pages to select from.
Yes, you could add a photo of Jean doing her presentation to add more power to the post.
THANK YOU Jean Flis with Premier Design Jewelry for being my example. Jean is the go to gal for anything related to jewelry.